<< Back to search results

Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda, Kadina

The Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda can be found within The Farm Shed Museum grounds as one of the exhibitions at 50 Mines Road after being relocated from the Kadina Showgrounds in 1975, its home for 50 years. The Rotunda was first erected next to the Wallaroo Mines Institute by the Wallaroo and Moonta Mining Company for the miners' Federal Brass Band and was declared open in 1905. In 1915 is was moved to the nearby Mines Recreation Ground.

Details

Cost:
Indicativeprices: $10.00 (From: $ 10.00 — To: $10.00)
Child: $3.00 (From: $ 3.00 — To: $3.00)

Facilities

  • Carpark
  • Public Toilet

Contact

50 Mines Road
Kadina, Yorke Peninsula
South Australia, 5554

Email:
Send Email
Close