The 1914 Moonta Memorial Gun 1918 is located within the grounds of the Moonta Tourist Office in Blanche Terrace. The gun originally arrived in Moonta in 1919 by train and was placed at the Moonta War Memorial site, after several moves it fell into disrepair. In 2004 a committee was formed to raise funds to repair and display the gun. The dedication and formal opening of this display was held in February 2007. The display holds a fully restored 105 mm Light Field Howitzer used in WWI, and a number of other articles with historical significance.