Catering Booking Requirements
- Catering requirements and final numbers are to be finalised five working days prior to the function
- Catering will be charged on final numbers provided
- Catering charges are to be invoiced with hire fees.
Self-Catering or External Catering
- Self-catering or external catering is not permitted unless approved by a senior staff member. This includes serving of tea and coffee.
- If external catering is approved it must be by a registered food provider
- If self-catering or external catering is allowed it is subject to the following
- A sign must be displayed throughout the function advising participants that the function is self-catered or externally catered
- The caterer must adhere to OHS&W Standards and Food Safety Standards.
- Appropriate fees are to be charged for use of equipment and kitchen as per the Fees and Charges Register
- Additional fees will be charged if staff members are required to assist beyond the initial familiarisation of the center
- All setting up, serving and cleaning is the responsibility of the customer
- Any breakages of crockery, spillages on carpets, or damage to appliances or facilities must be reported to staff
- Company or organisations undertaking the external catering is responsible for ensuring kitchen equipment and crockery and cutlery is cleaned and put away and that the kitchen is cleaned including sweeping floors, cleaning all surfaces, emptying bins etc.
- Alcohol is not to be served without the relevant liquor licence being obtained prior to the event